Witham Constituency Conservative Association exists to:
- Promote the Conservative cause
- Ensure the election and retention of a Conservative Members of Parliament, Conservative Councillors and Conservative Members of the European Parliament, Raise funds for the Conservative Party
- Organise local political and social activities
- Maintain contact between members and elected representatives
What unites the Party are the core Conservative principles which provide our foundation.
Conservatives believe in less interference from the State - freedom for individuals, families, voluntary groups and businesses.
Conservatives want to keep taxes low and set businesses free from red tape to help Britain compete in the global economy.
Conservatives stand for the rule of law and support for all members of our society. We recognise our duty to protect the environment for future generations.
Conservatives want to safeguard the Union of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, maintain strong defence and uphold our right to national self-government. Conservatives are committed to holding a referendum to determine whether or not we remain as a member of the Europe Union.
Witham Constituency Conservative Association covers an area with population in the region of 100,000 and an electorate of approximately 69,000.
The Witham Constituency Conservative Association website will provide:
- Information about Priti Patel MP
- News about the work of Conservatives in the area
- A diary of events offered by Witham Conservatives
- A list of our officers and contacts
- Links to local sources of information
- And a means of contacting us to let us know your views or even to become a member
If you are interested in getting involved in the party or would like to find out more please get in touch by calling the Association office on 01376 520649 or by emailing us at
We have a hard working Association with an excellent social scene, and we hope you will join us at one of our social events soon!
Cllr Mark FL Durham